Thursday, August 24, 2006

speed & hills!

Pretty good run.
Ran a hard 12k with some big hills in 54:25.
Ran at 1:15pm. Started running at an easy pace. Ran up Ocean View dr to the entrance rd, then ran up brooks hill, down serpintine, terrigal dve, up Charles kay dve, down senic hwy & back. Felt really tight in the chest & really struggled.
Knee was good. I straped it & could again feel it getting tight near the end of the run. I'm going to do self massage on it as soon as I've finished writing this blog.

I'll do an easy run tomorrow.

On sunday I'm off to Warners Bay to compete in the Lake Maquarie 1/2 marathon.
Thats a great flat course. Should beat last years time as I started 2min late!

Any of you who don't know how far a 1/2 marathon is....well it's 21.1km.

I had 2 slices of toast (white toast) with strawberry jam & coffee for b'fast
Lunch was yoghurt & 3 museli bars
Dinner was pasta with pasta sauce & 4 slices of toast

Drank 3lt of water for the day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home