Tuesday, August 22, 2006

great speed work session

Very early morning run. Was running by 5am.
Ran around 12k in total doing the trotters flat run plus 2 laps of the haven.
Ran 1.5k easy then ran 2k hard in 7:46. Then 500m easy then 2k hard in 7:31. I then ran easy for a few km until I got to the haven where I did 1 lap hard in 1:48. Did the rest of the run easy.
Took around 57min in total.

My knee was just wonderful!!!....happy, happy, joy, joy!
I straped it. Not sure if thats the reason it was good. I can still feel it tight but no pain :D

I didn't post yesterday, but all I did yesterday was a strength workout.

Now I had 3 weetbix with honey, museli, yoghurt & coffee.
No real lunch but had these noraginc blueberry museli bars. Ate a whole pkt of them through out the day. Had a coffee around lunchtime.
Afternoon snack had 2 date scones & 1 capefruit & nut roll from bakers delight.
Dinner had organic pasta with tomato based sauce.

Tomorrow I plan on running an easy run.
Not sure how far or where yet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home