Tuesday, August 15, 2006

run & cycle day

At 7am I did 5k on the t'mill. Knee was just starting to play up so I stopped & got on the bike.
On the t'mill I did
1k easy
1k hard - 3:41
1k easy
2k hard - 7:30
On the bike I did 20min at a hard pace. Sprinted the last min.
I felt quite sick for about 40min after that workout.

Later in the day (5:30pm) I did a cycle class. I found that hard.
I'll do no running until sat. I use the bike instead. See how knee is then. It gets alot better with rest.
I'll book in with physio next week if it's not better.
I have booked podiatrist but have to wait 4 weeks until I could get in. I'll get my gait looked at.

My time in the city to surf was 54:56. That should get me in the very front group next year:)

b'fast today was 2 slices toast with honey & coffee
Morning snack was 3 apples & 2 yoghurt
Lunch was yoghurt & salad roll
Afternoon snack was 4 slices of toast
Dinner was tuna with pasta

Drank 4 glasses of of & 3lt of water

I'll do a couple of cycle tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home