Monday, August 07, 2006

no run & feeling good

Had a rest day today. Did bugger all. (except work of course)

Was a bit stiff in the legs when I woke up. Right knee was also a bit sore. I rubbed some voltaren gel on it, strapped it & wore a compression bandage on it all day. Feels all good now. Will see how it feels tomorrow on my morning run.

Tomorrow I'll do some kind of speed work & it'll be early. I'll decide how far & how hard in the morning depending on how the knee is.

I ate 2 date & walnut scones for b'fast...mmmm those ones from terrigal bakers delight. Had them with some proper coffee! Not that instant stuff.
Lunch was 2 apples & a salad roll & OJ
Arvo snack had toast with honey
Dinner was organic pasta with organic pasta sauce

Drank 1.5lt of water

So thats it for today.
Hope tomorrow will be good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home