Thursday, August 03, 2006

Early! I must be mad!

I was running at 5am. Ran around 12k over rolling hills.
Was chilly when I started but it got colder as the morning went on.
Just ran slow until I got to a hill, then I sprinted up them.

Right knee has a bit of a niggle.

Around 5pm I did a strength workout & also spent a bit of time on the foam roller.

Had 5 organic weetbix with organic milk & cup of coffee for b'fast
Morning snack was 2 slices of toast with jam
Lunch was a salad s'wich & orange juice
Arvo snack was 2 date scones
Dinner was organic pasta with organic mixed vegies.

Didn't drink much water. Had around 1.5lt of water

Well I'm bloody tired & the footy shows on....so I'm gonna go chill!

Tomorrow I'm going to do 2 easy runs & a cycle

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well your doing a great job dazza!
I can see now why your so damn fit.
Wanted to let you know I've been reading your blog daily & I've started to do extra myself.

Keep the blog coming along

3:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home