Thursday, July 27, 2006

Feeling goooood!

Felt great today, shoulder bit sore from massage but legs were great:)

Now today was busy, busy, busy............I did run the hills though.
Did the skillion. Now those of you who know the skillion you know thats it's not a walk in the park. I ran that thing 5 times up and zig zaged on my way down.
Started run at that park next to the central coast information centre. (you know the one next to the fire station) anyway I ran easy to the skillion then thought...ok lets do this thing!
splits up the stupid hill were
50:75...thats 50 seconds & 75ooth of a second...(WOW! that was pretty hard!)
48:47......(huff,huff,huff)
46:76.....(why on earth am I doing this??? Oh yeah...I'm training for a marathon with hills)
45:72.......(I can do this, I can do this, I can do this......quads are killing!)
44:33.........(arrrrrhhhhhh get up the top, get up the top, get up the top....arrrrggggh the PAIN!)
After the last run up I thought bugger this I'm gonna look at the view. If there was no railing I reckon I would've fallen over the edge I was that stuffed!

But I DID IT! happy, happy, joy, joy!
Next time I'll do 10 repeats not 5.

Had to go do a couple of massages straight after that, so back to do a bit of work.
Been going from 6am to 3pm with a 15min break. Then I ran, then work from 4:30pm to 7pm.

Who out there would've said I DON'T HAVE TIME????

Total run was 9.5k. Bit short but I was short on time. Ran for 45min 26sec in total.

Now what did I eat?
b'fast ; 6 weetbix & cup coffee
Morning snack was 2 blueberry muffins.
Lunch was yoghurt (full cream) & handful of almonds
After run had 2 apples, 1 kiwi fruit,
Dinner had beef stirfry with rice. Just threw a heap of different sauces in the stirfry
Drank almost 3lt of water.

Hope you all had a magic day & tomorrow being a friday, it's the start of the weekend! YAY!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw you running at Terrigal.
Nice legs baby:)

See you on the weekend

10:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

3:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

1:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home