Monday, July 17, 2006

Rest day:)

Today being a Monday is my sleep in day...woooohoooo!

All that foam roller work yesterday worked like a charm. That & the walk along the beach. Woke up with fresh legs.

The only thing I did workout wise was around 10min standing on a bosu...but like I say "anything is better than nothing"
I guess you could call focus pad work (boxing sessions I do with you guys & girls) a bit of a workout.

Now some of you want to know what I shove in my tum....well it's not always good (but I don't have to lose weight!) Today it was museli with honey & a cup of coffee for b'fast......lunch was 2 apples, 2 fruit & nut rolls from baker delight (my favourite shop!) Some almonds later on & as I write this I have a heap of pasta cooking for dinner.Around 2 1/2 lt of water for the day.

So there you go, rest day done. Tomorrow the first week of proper training begins.
Tomorrow is a speed work session. Don't know how far or how long yet. Will decide that last min, just know it won't be easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home