Friday, July 21, 2006

It's Friday!!:)

Well I woke up feeling all good! No clogged head:)
Today I was off to Canberra, so a pretty busy day. There was a pretty bad smash on one of the bridges, I think it was Jolls bridge. That held me up for 1/2 hour.

Started the run at 6pm. I did an easy run from Queanbeyan to Fyshwick & back. Reckon it was 12.5k. I ran for 30min then turned around. Took 58:05 to do the run.
Felt tired & no energy for the first 35min so it was a bit of a struggle. Got a second wind on my way back. All my muscles felt good, so I was quite happy with the run. Was getting really, really, really hungry after 20min.

It wasn't as cold as I thought. I got here a bit after 2:30pm & it was only 10 deg. Would've been around 5 deg when I ran at 6pm.

Food wise was some toast with honey & coffee for b'ast
Lunch was a salad roll
And dinner.......well don't know yet....will go get something shortly.
On my way down to Canberra I got through a packet of kool mints (they keep me from getting bored if I'm munchin on them) Also had a coffee from mcdonalds just before Goulburn.
Just ate 2 cape fruit & nut rolls from bakers delight, just before I wrote this.

Tomorrow I'll get up early & be out running just after 6am. Will again run pretty easy for around 15-16k.

Hope everyone did a bit of exercise today.

Ohhhhh gotta go tummy's saying "GET SOME BLOODY FOOD IN ME!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home