Tuesday, August 01, 2006

2 runs & feel sensational!







a few of my clients wanted to see my awesome girls

Ohhhh yes they are cute.......take after their dad!...lol








Got 2 runs done today. They were 2 good runs as well.

First was at 6:30am.
Ran 15.5k. Ran from Wamberal to the haven. There I did 8 laps hard with 1 lap recovery. (that 16 laps of the haven) ran on the road.
Lap splits were - 1:57, 1:47, 1:44, 1:41, 1:50, 1:50, 1:47, 1:40. Each lap is just over 500m
Now what was I thinking on that mad workout?....well not much at all really
I remember on the 4th hard lap I was thinking "this is going to be hard"
On the 5th lap I was thinking "only 3 hard laps to go.....I can pull this off"
On the 8th & last hard lap I went all out trying to break 1:40, but couldn't do it! I did try though.
After that I ran all around Terrigal then back to Wamberal.

Second run was at 10:30am.
I ran from the gym to East gosford & back. Ran easy on that one. Legs felt fantastic.
That run was 9.5k
Total km for the day was 25km

Had some museli just before the run
4 slices toast with jam for b'fast & cup coffee
Lunch was beef stirfry with noodles from the foodcourt
On the way home from gym had 2 snickers
And for dinner just cooked up pasta again. Threw some tuna in it.
All I drank today was water. (other than the coffee for b'fast)
Around 3.5lt

Well easy run planned for tomorrow

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!

Your a great dad!

See ya on the weekend:)

9:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home