Monday, July 31, 2006

Lazy day

Another rest day.
Rest days are so good.

I woke up thinking I would have really sore legs, but lo & behold they were really good.
I put it down to doing cycle.

I did do some exercise though. Went for a casual 3k walk on Terrigal/Wamberal beach.

Thats all I did. Feel kind of lazy.

I ate 2 date & walnut scones for b'fast. These scones are massive. The best! Terrigal bakers delight make them. And to top it off they were still warm...mmmm
Anyway, for lunch......ummmm thinking....mmmmm rrrr thats right (forgot for a second) just had 4 slices of toast with honey.
Later had a snack which was an apple
And dinner I had another bowl of pasta with tomato based sauce & 3 glasses of coke
See that was a crap food day & I didn't care!
I'm on the seafood diet....I see food & I eat it!

Drank almost 2lt of water.

Tomorrow I'll run early.
Speed work day.......BRING IT ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home