Friday, August 04, 2006

Drizzle = great running weather

Woke up pretty tired but muscles felt good.

Got 2 runs done
First was at 8:15am where I ran from Erina to East Gosford & back. Ran about 11.5k

Second run was trotters 10k flat at 1:30pm. I could again feel my right knee slightly sore at 5k. I'll have to watch that & listen to my body!
This was great running weather. It was cold enough for me too wear a running jacket. I've only ever worn that jacket running in Canberra.
Next week I'm going to take it slightly easier.
I did both of those runs at a very easy pace

At 4:45pm I went back to the gym for the cycle class. I spent 35min on thr foam roller before cycle. The cycle class was pretty tough, but felt great in there!

So there you go 21.5k & a cycle class done for the day

For food I had:
B'fast - 4 slices of toast with jam & cup coffee
Snack after morning run was 2 cheese & bacon rolls
Lunch was vegie delight roll from subway
Had a pkt of lollies (snakes) about 1hr before cycle
After cycle had a fruit roll from bakers delight
Dinner was pepper steak, vegies & rice

Drank just over 4lt of water (1.5lt in cycle)

Tomorrw I'll run with the trotters at 6am. Later in the day I'll do a 6k cross country race with the central coast cross country club

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home