Saturday, August 12, 2006

city to surf eve!

The day before the city to surf & I did bugger all today.

Yesterday I was in Canberra & I did go for a run. Knee was still a pain. It was good until 20min of running then it starts playing up.
I ran about 12k. For my canberra clients & those who know canberra, I ran from Giralang to lake ginnanderra. I did a lap of the lake then back to Giralang.
I did that run at 8am. It was cool but not cold.

It was great to catch up with some old faces at AIF & meet some new ones

Don't really remember what I ate yesterday & don't feel like thinking too much but I did go out last night to Terrigal pub & drank lots of beer & played lots of pool & my pool partner Amy & I kicked butt & won something like 6 games in a row:)

Today was no running at all & knee feels great! Will have to wait until tomorrow in the race to see how it is.
I got my number for the city to surf yesterday & im in the front group but the in the second group of the front group. I'll have around 10,000 people in front of me before I even cross the line.
My goal time is under 54min but if I get a crap start it could be tough.

I had 5 weetbix for b'fast & coffee, lunch was chicken terriaki footlong from subway. Had some dates for a snack. Dinner was pasta with olives & vegies, & night snack was mango yoghurt. Drank a few glasses of portello softdrink & 2lt of water

Good luck to all of you who are running tomorrow in the city to surf. I'll keep an eye out for you:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home