Thursday, August 17, 2006

hard bike day

No running, just got on the bike for 45min.
Did 5min easy then 2min hard/3min easy
Man I went hard on that bike! Had the thing up to level 22 which really gets the quads working.
I thought my legs were going to fall off.
I did that at 10:30am.

At 6:10pm I did a 15min strength workout on the cable machine & the swissball.

What did I eat?......ummmm let me think..mmmmm
Damn what did I have for b'fast???

Oh yeah thats right.....had 6 weetbix & coffee
lunch was youhurt, apple & a bowl of museli
Had another bowl of lowfat yoghurt in the afternoon
Dinner was turkey mince with a satay sauce & rice & 3 glasses of pepsi

Had 3.5lt of water

Going to get up early for a 6:15am cycle class.
I'll be in Canberra tomorrow for work, so I won't have the internet.

Opps better go pack the bags!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home