Wednesday, August 30, 2006

booked & payed for!

I did it......I entered the marathon forking out $100 to run 42.2km. Bit silly really isn't it!
I guess the average person wouldn't do that & they might not understand why I would do such a thing but I'm not average. I'm different & better than the average person!

I ran this morning at 6am running 14.5k. Ran around Wamberal to Terrigal to the Haven where I did 4 laps & up the skillion twice!
Ran pretty easy but could feel the bloody knee for most of the run. It was ok but I could feel it.....anyway it will be all good!

Had 2 slices of toast with jam & coffee for b'fast,
6inch vegie delight roll from subway & 100gm of organic choc for lunch
A couple of hours later had pkt jelly beans
Dinner had chiken cheese & bacon s'wich..(2 of em)
Drank 2.5lt of water & 4 glassaes of of & 2 cans of coke throughout the day

I also payed for the airfare.....guess no going back now

Tomorrow I'll run around hills.....what will you be doing??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home