Monday, August 28, 2006

another monday, another rest day

Today being Monday means no running & I had no problem with that.
I woke up & my muscles felt good. That right knee was slightly sore though.
I'm hoping it will be all good. I'll find out tomorrow when I run.

I did a fair bit of foam roller work today.

So not much done as far as exercise

Bfast was the 'Monday norm of 2 date & walnut scones from Terrigal bakers delight
Lunch was a 6inch vegie delight roll & can coke from subway
Afternoon snack was a museli bar & dinner had tuna pasta with sweet & sour sauce & mixed vegies

Drank 1.5lt of water.

As I write this it's pissing down with rain!
I hope it's dry tomorrow

That 1/2 marathon yesterday I came 13th overall. There were 381 people in the 1/2. I came 3rd in my age group. Pretty happy with that.
The only thing was that my watch said I done 1:21:21 & they reckon 1:21:54. I'll go by their time but think I was 30 seconds faster.

Nite all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home