Thursday, August 31, 2006

another hill session

Ran at 10am with Michael. Ran from the gym to Terrigal dve along Serpintine up Hastings to the end. Back along Terrigal dve, up Duffys rd & back.
Ran hard up the hills & the rest of the run easy.
I bought this strap thing for my knee & it took the pain away.
Pretty happy with the run
12.5k in 1:00:52

Thats me for the day....I feel tired & am ready for bed!

Had 4 slices of toast with jam & coffee for b'fast
1 sausage roll date scone with butter & choc milkshake for lunch
Dinner had 4 steak s'wich

Drank 1.5lt of water for the day

Tomorrow will be good just because it's friday:) I'll run easy tomorrow. Not sure where or how far yet. I'll just get out & do it.

Alot of people have told me they really like my blog.......
I hope I can inspire you all to get out there & move! Remember you don't have to do as much as I do....I do it cause I love it!
I'm enjoying writing away every night keeping my own diary of my running

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home