Wednesday, September 06, 2006

another easy run done....getting closer!

Ran easy from Ocean view drive to the old waterslide & back. Ran around tumbi road 13.5k in 1:02:52 (4:39 a km) I ran this same course on August 23rd and ran it then 30seconds quicker.
Knee was great until 40min then it was on & off until I finished.

After the marathon is over I'll take a bit of time off running & rest it.

The weather today was magic. How lucky are we to be living here on the Central Coast:) Best place I've ever lived

I had 4 slices of toast with honey for b'fast
Lunch was 2x cheese & tomato s'wich
Dinner had pasta & 3 glasses of pepsi max
Drank 2.5lt of water

Tomorrow is hard hills.

Remember you don't need to do as much as me to reach your goals, but if I can inspire you to move & keep healthy....you only need to do a little bit but it MUST BE CONSITANT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home