Saturday, September 30, 2006

good run, good food, good day!








Don't they look great!





I had a good run but it was much slower than I hoped. I ran the 10k in 37:44, but they made the course slightly longer. Someone had a gps on & it said 10.2k so if that's the case thats not too bad.
I feel as if I'm ready for this marathon....bring it on!
I ran a total of 12k today

Food for the day wasn't the best!
1 slice of toast with jam before the run
Lunch was EVERYTHING & ALOT OF IT!
Dinner????....too full!
Tomorrow I'm off on my last long run before the marathon. Will run around 2hr 30min.
Off to megamania with the girls tomorrow. It's an indoor playland. They can play & I can read the paper & relax:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day daz.....they look sooo cute!
I'm doing just what you told me & it's working great.
Thank you
Michelle

4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home