Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Good longish run

Well like I said I was going to do. I ran 8.5k on my own running from the gym around Kincumber mountain down back to the entrance rd then back to the gym. I ran really slow on that run, around 5:40 pace, then 15min later I ran with Michael. We went again on the base of Kincumber mountain then up into Terrigal along Charles Kay to the haven where we did 1 lap, then ran back along terrigal dve. It was 16.5k & did that in 1:24 so a pretty slow run.
All in all I felt really good. I took off at the end.
Tomorrow I'm doing the 6@6 & want to beat last weeks time of 19:58. I feel I can do that.
Again I'm feeling quite fit at the moment

B'fast was 2 slices of toast with jam.
After run had 4 date scones...(hey I was bloody hungry!)...& a latte
Lunch was tuna salad & almonds
Dinner was pasta with curry vegies

Must have drank close to 3lt of water


OHhhhhhh only 1 week & a bit to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home