Monday, September 18, 2006

ahhhh.....rest! accom paid for

I had a no run day today & I didn't mind at all. I did feel like running though & had to tell myself not to.
My legs felt great, not even slightly sore or tired from yesterdays half. Gotta be happy with that!
The only thing I did today besides work was a 40min walk on the beach.
The magic weather is back!

2 date & walnut scones & coffee was my monday b'fast
tuna on toast was lunch
Dinner was organic pasta with some organic tomato based sauce
Drank around 1.5lt of water & had 4 glasses of coke & 3 glasses of milk.

There you go.....short & sweet!

I paid for the accommodation today.
Must admit I'm getting excited now. Only 3 weeks to go & I'm feeling fit & ready.
That half yesterday proved to myself that I'm in the best shape I've ever been in

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home