Tuesday, September 12, 2006

another longish run

I felt really good so I decided to run. Legs were a bit heavy from yesterday's 32k run so I just ran a moderate pace. Ran from the gym up the entrance rd to th waterslide then back along tumbi rd. 22km in total in 1:42:34. (4:39 a km)
I had no pain which is just fantastic!

The plan this week is to do big km's and get the legs really heavy. I have a 1/2 marathon in Sydney on Sunday. Then next week I'll start to taper & after 3 weeks of that I'm hoping the legs will feel light & fast!

B'fast was 2 slices of toast with this really yummy honey! I bought it in Bathurst....it's so fresh & yum!
Lunch was a salad roll
Afternoon snack was 2 slices of toast with honey
Dinner was vegie stirfry with noodles
Desert is a large bowl of mint choc chip icecream!

Drank 2 cups of coffee & 3lt of water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home