Sunday, September 10, 2006

8km Bathurst Jog....quite happy:)

What a great weekend! Had a blast. I could do that every week.
We got to Bathurst around 4:30pm & drove the course.
The race got started at 10:30am. Martin Dent from Canberra won. I don't what place I came but finished in 28:38 or 3:34min a km. Was trying to keep up with Joy Terry..(3rd female) Lost her going up the big hill. Knee was great!
I went there with Kerry (runners shop, this young gun runner Charlie. (he was only 1min behind me & only 12!) & Tara Wood. Tara finished in 32:15
After the race I ran another 6km so with the race, warmup & 6km warmdown around 17km ran today

B'fast had 3 slices of toast with jam, coffee, powerade
Lunch was late (3ish) had a really, really, really yummy hambuger, chips & choc milkshake from the cafe in the Blue Mountains.
Dinner had some filo pastry full of cheese. Now having some berry yoghurt.

Tomorrow I'm doing my long run of 35km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home