Wednesday, September 27, 2006

sub 3:30 pace!

O my gosh!....I have finally done it....WOW! I ran 5.6km for the 6@6 in 19:33. Thats 3:29 a km. I have never ran any race with my km under 3:30 for average. Thats exciting. It means I'm getting fitter & faster. Not bad for an old guy!
I was the first to finish. The last lap was the hardest. I hang in there but was sooooo stuffed when I finished. I fell to the ground & didn't even feel the prickles!
I ran 1km before the time trial & 4km after
I ran a total of 10.6km
Tomorrow I'll run some hills

B'fast was 2 slices toast with jam & coffee
Lunch was a banana roll
Afternoon snack was 2 date scones
Dinner was apricot curry chicken & some turkish bread
Drank only 1.5lt of water

Ohhhh pick up my girls on Friday!!!! I'll post some pic's of them while I have them for the holidays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home